Hello Marcus!

On Saturday, May 14, 2005, 12:03 PM, you wrote:

> From Livio's first post, I got the feeling this has been discussed
> before. Have Ritlabs commented? Are there a BT record somewhere?

I did a search and found it. This goes way back to the first Deep
Alpha. Livio's first post about it was on April 27.

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And there is indeed a Bug Tracker issue report:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4508

It is still open.

As I went down through Message Finder, looking for these, I found
comments by Stefan Tanurkov in February. (I put copies of the most
relevant posts in a separate new folder, for temporary easier access.)
He seemed to envision the "Limit Expansion" option that was later
created as the solution.

But, since it doesn't fix it for all users, it's not a complete
solution.

You might like to add a new note to
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4508

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: