Hello Clive,

On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 7:45:20 PM Clive [CT] wrote:

>> The MSI reads locations from its own database. Once you've installed
>> a The Bat! from MSI the subsequent installations will respect the
>> path you once entered.

CT> Not in my case as I've posted in other threads here. The 3.5 MSI
CT> installer refused to install on my G: drive in the same folder as
CT> 3.2.10 (or .8!).

Maybe you can log the installation procedure to get further
information about "why it doesn't like to install to G:"?

msiexec /l*v msi_error.log /i <whatever>.msi

should help creating the log file.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

Language is a virus from outer space. (William S. Burroughs)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: