Hello Tbbeta,

  I'd like to make public recognition to Valerye Bostan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who
has invented the Customisable User Interface for The Bat! that we've
implemented in v3.5. Althought every programmer of The Bat! made tremendous
amount of work to implement this new interface, and would have been impossible
without the aid of TBBETA subscribers, Valerye Bostan is at the core of the new
interface.

Maxim Masiutin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: