Hello Greg,

> What I'm wondering is what is your thought process is now about NFS
> which causes you concern to review messages from almost a year ago.
> You must have a concern which relates to the current version as it
> applies to how things were working or proposed back then, etc.
>
> Maybe the NFS issue you have applies to more than yourself.  :-)

Yes, and I will share it with you all, don't worry. Although what I am
going to say may sound strange, I have a filer that is 'working fine'
and I think it should not do so. That's why, for background information,
I'd like to review the discussions about NFS first.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: