On 5/15/05, Tony Boom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --On 15 May 2005 13:45 -0500 Stuart Cuddy wrote about...
> Re[2]: First Impressions:
>
> > Funny  your  message threaded this time. I guess because at least part
> > of the References: had <>.
>
> Can you tell me if this one gets threaded OK please?

And just a few messages back someone was talking about well-worth-it,
stress-free reliability! ;-p Well, I know POP3, and I have not worried
about losing messages since I started storing everything on - gasp -
Gmail. I never worry about disk space, and I also don't worry about
crashes. I suppose a crash could happen, but then I would have
millions of people to share my misery if it did.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my original message, a stable IMAP was the
promise of TB2.x. TB3.xPro is supposed to provide OTFE, and I would
really like a way to get that without having to do a clean install.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: