Hello Roelof,

Saturday, May 14, 2005, 11:55:16 PM, you wrote:

RO> I picked as action 'Mark as Junk' and 'Mark as not junk'

I didn't try that since I prefer K9 above this 1-mailer specific product
(which I, consequently, didn't install).

RO>   They can be found at MsgCtl
RO>   Select the action and press the button with the arrow to the right,
RO>   this will add it to the toolbar.

Tried it with "RemindLaterItems". You can see the ugly result of that attempt
in the attached gif. Surely I must have done something the new
"customise"-thing wasn't developed for, or I simply did it the wrong way.

I suppose this second attempt will also be my last one. I still fail
to see how this version could improve my working-conditions.

I hope that at least those who were longing for this customisation are happy
with it.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 3.5 with
MyMacros 1.11
Useless Macro Collection 2.1.1121 rc8
zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 1:43:56) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: