Hello Peter,

On Monday, May 16, 2005 at 1:21:19 PM Peter [PP] wrote:

PP> On Monday, May 16, 2005 at 12:55:44 PM Allie [AM] wrote:

AM>> TB! has been running for about 14 hours or so:

AM>> thebat.exe

AM>> Mem Usage: 83,372K
AM>> Peak Mem Usage: 95,692
AM>> VM Size: 76,108K

AM>> Upon exiting and restarting, Mem Usage is 27,135K

AM>> Anyone else seeing the sort of Mem Usage growth that I'm seeing here?

PP> There must be something in memory management that doesn't free memory
PP> correctly. See <https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3915> which
PP> clearly shows: RTV seems to have some problems with freeing memory,
PP> maybe it's somehow related to your problem.

PP> I'd say it's time for a 'find memory leaks' phase in next beta cycle.
PP> But that's only MHO ...

P.S.: I'm on 106 MB private Bytes, 88 MB working set and 408 MB
virtual size after 25 hours of running, without having opened the huge
message mentioned in BT-entry.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean nobody's out to get you.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: