Hello Clive,

  A reminder of what Clive Taylor on TBBETA typed on:
  16 May 2005 at 14:07:17 GMT +0200

> I confirm that, Tony. Mulberry messages always thread OK in TB here.
> Have you gone through the full help file PDF? Some of Mulberry's
> options are even more strangely located than TB's!

 I have been reading the PDF's but only as far as rules and filters are
 concerned. I'm still waiting for my registration code from them.

 I've got 4 different PDF's, ranging from quick start to advanced. I'll
 have a read up on it.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: