Hi Dwight,

on  Mon, 16 May 2005 10:50:20 -0500GMT (16.05.2005, 17:50 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

MO>>> It is lost customisation. There were no default shortcut in the
MO>>> older versions either, you must have, just like me, assigned that
MO>>> shortcut manually.

>> Really? I don't remember... hmm

DAC> Windows pull down menus normally have a letter underlined for each
DAC> item, and hitting that letter gets one there the same as mouse point
DAC> and click. TB used to do this, but in the new version many of those
DAC> are gone.

Exactly. That's what I meant. :-)

DAC> alt-f i, for instance, used to re-filter. now it doesn't

It is marked with the f underlined, but then, there is "New Common
_F_older" before in the menu, so this is chosen...

DAC> just as alt-f a used to get one to maintenance.

That's the one I'm missing for my task.

DAC> This is not customization wiping out created shortcuts, but
DAC> rather departure from windows conventions.

I hope it is an unforeseen bug that will be fixed soon. Can't be too
hard, can it?

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.5 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: