At 16:49 [GMT+0100] on Monday May 16 (actual time - 11:49pm on Monday in Perth,
Western Australia), you wrote:

>> Ahhhh. So far I haven't run into that bug yet. <grin>

Clive> What's worse is that sometimes the scroll bars appear... and sometimes
Clive> they don't.

Yes, it's VERY annoying, I agree. Works against those who post properly, and FOR
top-posters. Better get one of the moderators to have a word to them :-)

--

cheers, mic

In an Optometrist's window:"Eyes examined while you wait."

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: