Hello BWMarcotte,

> Shutting down the bat then restarting has made it so that my folders
> tree does not autosize.

Well, I must admit I am glad to see that I am not (have been) the only
one with a folder tree that does not autosize (or thet it _didn't_
autosize. Tonight, for the first time, I have see that autosize effect.
Anyway, it is good to know that it is due to a feature that is 'under
construction'.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: