Hello All,

A  few  minutes  ago  I sent a message on this subject which concluded
with the following paragraph:

>RP> I notice now that since making VF's attached to my Outbox two new
>RP> tabs  Outbox and Drafts revisited have appeared at the foot of the
>RP> folder  list  pane,  named  the  same  as  my  VF's. Is this a new
>RP> feature?

I  realise now that the naming of the tabs the same as my VF's is just
coincidence, and it is a new feature introduced by Ritlabs which I had
not noticed before.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.5, with antispam BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: