Hi Maxim,

just now (on 05/17/2005 at 14:18) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Are you sure that there were the question about the "On-The-Fly"? For
> Home Edition setup, there is no such question. Or, if the registry is
> not blank, there is no question also.

Just to confirm this. I didn't try OTFE, but I know from several people
that they have massive problems with OTFE. They describe things in the
similar way as Martin does. One reports that after Restoring the settings
before OTFE in OTFE TB! claims that "ikey" would be missing.

--
Bye,
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: