Hi 9Val!

>> Yeah, 9Val, I know, just cosmetic stuff and nothing important. But I
>> really think (like many others here in the beta list) that maybe old
>> bugs should be fixed before adding cosmetic stuff like new icons.
> It  seems that I'm associated with all un-fixed bugs and as antagonist
> of  bug-fixes.  Well, you could think anything, that doesn't change me
> in the reality :)

I'm just talking to you because you are doing much of the external
conversation out of Ritlabs here. Don't take it personal, When I say "you"
I mean everybody at Ritlabs, or let me say so: I mean Ritlabs not single
people there.

Regards,
Martin

--

The Bat! v3.5 powered by Windows NT Clone 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: