Hi Martin,

In the message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which was
apparently written on Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 7:13:03 PM. I believe you wrote:

MS> I do not understand why the
MS> subject is changing back to the original subject when I reply to a mail and
MS> try to alter the subject and then go with TAB into the mail body.

It  does  this  because the body is not different, if you edit it, and
then  change the subject it remains.. It annoys me intensely, but then
for  those  who use threading, its a good way to discourage people for
thread hijacking.. Personally it annoys me too

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: