Hallo Martin,

hiermit antworte ich auf die Nachricht vom 19.05.2005 (20:41 Uhr):

MS> I have a lot of mail accounts - POP and IMAP.

MS> My configuration for "Get New Mai for all" is set that TheBat
MS> has to check 10 different POP accounts.

MS> Now and then I can see that the Connection Center waits for
MS> connection or termination of the last POP - and waits forever...
MS> I have to "Abort all task".

MS> Similar observations?

Perhaps somehow related to my (still persisting) problem with
anti-virus-plugins (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) and Mary
Bull's observation of AVs with MailDispatcher
(<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

My impression is, that the "task-accounting" sometimes "looses" some
of the tasks it has started. It seems, that it does not always keep
track of all the things happening in the background, like an
antivirus-plugin needing some time for scanning a mail or a lot of
connections opening and closing in very short time.

I deactivated the antivirus-plugin that "solved" the problem for me.
However, I remember a situation similar to yours. But this only
occured once, so I cannot confirm this for now.

BTW: Are you able to close TheBat! after you had to "Abort all tasks"?
This was a problem for me with activated antivir-plugin.

  Carsten

Using The Bat! 3.5 under
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: