Hello Thomas,

> I'm not entirely sure whether it's TB or my own machine, so I'm
> waiting for confirmations.
  I did a total remove of everything TB related and installed the new
  TB Home MSI. Then I restored the TB backup from my pre-removal last
  RC. No problems at all. Everything was restored with no AVs.
 Richard Newman
Using The Bat!3.5
under Windows XP5 Service Pack 2 Service Pack 2
on a Pentium 4 1.99 GHz

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: