Hello MAU,

Saturday, May 21, 2005, 1:00:31 PM, you wrote:

>> If I click on the left side in the list on a account name - not
>> used icons in the standard tool are grayed out - that's ok.
>>
>> Funny: The icon "Delete" disappears...

M> I think I had not seen this before, but I can confirm this _today_.

I only entered the beta-cycle right before the first RC came out. I had this
from the very first time I started using that, but I did not follow all of
the threads so I didn't realise it was this people were writing about...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.5
MyMacros 1.11
Useless Macro Collection 2.1.1121 rc8
zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 4:43:22) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: