Matt and tbbeta,

> Long long waits for messages to be visible (No message loaded seems to
> be all I see anymore), usually ending with me having to terminate then
> restart the IMAP session...which doesn't always fix it. Connection
> Centre always shows the various parts of the session are "In queue".

Confirm on the long waits, and the Connection Center problem has always
existed for me.

> Filters working sporadically. I often have to re-filter several times to
> get all of the messages from the Inbox to their correct folders.

not had a IMAP filtering problem, but I don't do much of it with IMAP

> I'm having to Reload several messages in the Inbox on a regular basis.

This was more the case several version back for me, but I am still not
100% confident about IMAP operation yet. Getting close, though.

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.5 and BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release on Win2000 SP4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: