Hi Thomas,
   On 24/05/2005 10:27 PM +0700, you wrote:

> It's not OT. It's about TB handles mids, and when you use TB with
> MyGate to post to newsgroups, this is very on-topic.

I was wondering how we came to be speaking about newsgroups and now
it's clear. I don't see why TB! should follow newsgroup guidelines for
message-id. It's not a newsreader. It's MyGate that should add
compliant message-ids as the plug-in being used with an *e-mail* client.

Additionally, when I mentioned quickly wrapping up the issue, this
doesn't mean it's OT. I meant that it's always nice to deal with an
issue quickly, rather than have long and often circular discussions
about it.

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: