Hello Simon!

On Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 2:29 PM, you wrote:

> ... on the subject of "Cannot install 3.5 over 3.5.0.14 (or There
> and back again)":

I love this!

Mary>> "We learn by doing."

> You're not wrong Mary - glad you got it all sorted!

Well, I don't know what harm I may have done by using XP Restore,
since it conserves all your data and is reversible. It may be that it
fragments folders and files more to do that.

Anyway, in the future, I'll just remove or rename thebat.exe before
trying to do a downgrade msi install.

TB! Beta testers are the greatest! :thumbup:

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: