At 19:15 [GMT+0100] on Tuesday May 24 (actual time - 2:15am on Wednesday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

> Hello Cees,

> Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 7:06:36 PM, you wrote:

>>  the  bad thing is, I tried to install the previous version over this one but
>>  it still says I'm running that dot.14 version.
>>  With the same bad beahviour.
>>  Me not happy.   :banshee:

> I installed 3.5 over this 3.5.0.14 but continued to have the same
> error.  Plus there were two Bat entries in ADD/REMOVE programs.  I
> uninstalled both (keeping the data) then reinstalled 3.5 which seems
> to be working OK.

It's got to the stage now where I image my C drive before installing a new
version, so I can revert to the old image if there are too many problems.

--

cheers, mic

"The most memorable moments in life can be enjoyed by doing nothing."
Sheila Edenfield

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: