Hello Maxim,

Maxim Masiutin wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> We've managed to easily reproduce AVs in 3.5.0.16: just press F4

I appreciate your (and Stefans) activity very much in the list!!!

However I don't know what I can do with this information? Does it say
"We've manged to reproduce, please wait until it's fixed" or does it say
"We guess we have a reproducible way - can you please check" or what?

TIA

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de