Hello Liz!

On Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 1:29 PM, you wrote:

>>> Mary, open a message, goto view, toolbars, turn on quick search.
>>> Close that msg, open a new one.. it should reappear for you.

MB>> It didn't reappear.

> You  didnt  have  a  search  toolbar on the view message window having
> followed  those  steps? if I do, I get that problem again, in that the
> search toolbar if there for the view message, takes focus.

Well, yes, the Search window is on the Toolbar. But it doesn't take
focus unless I type something into it. Then it finds a matching
message and when I close that, it retreats to the toolbar when I open
the next unread message in the Message LIst with a double-click.

Expected behavior, I thought, for Quick Search.

MB>> But I see by your other post that the problem has "auto-solved"
MB>> itself. Hmm. Sometimes there's no accounting for The Bat!

Is it not solved for you, after all?

Mary
The Bat 3.5.0.17 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2