Hello Ron,

On Wed, 25 May 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RS> Hitting F9 to view source of a message, the window position is not
RS> saved even though I have it checked under View - Remember Position.

Can't confirm on this. Funny but this version seems to have thrown up
innumerable small glitches that seem to apply to individuals and no one
else.

I've got my own little problem of  black square when a message isn't
parked :-(

--
Regards,
Richard