On Friday, May 27, 2005, at 11:28:30 AM, Nick wrote:

> I receive a "Page cannot be loaded" error when trying the above. Does anyone
> have a different URL that would allow me to download the latest Beta?

Please disregard... Maxim just posted 3.5.21 and that URL seemed to work
just fine. I used to have a favourite set up in IE that always allowed me to
view the latest Beta release, but the URL no longer works. What I would
appreciate is that URL that shows all the latest Betas, so if anyone has
that would you mind re-posting that for me?

Thanks for your help.

--
      -=Nick Andriash=-
   -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-