Hello Liz!

On Saturday, May 28, 2005, 1:51 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Do you mean that the "3.0" Help is missing from your installation?
MB>> (Limited as it is, it does have some uses, such as the Macros list.)

> Correct,  and  this  was  the  released  3.5  msi  for install.. kinda
> worrying really.

Oh, I do seem to remember that. It was part of the early troubles that
were fixed in v. 3.5.0.10 or maybe 3.5.0.11.

It's still back in the latest msi offerings (3.17, 3.18).

MB>> And someone--can't remember who--replied, "TBUDL is your help file."

> Maybe,  Im  not  on  that list, but, then on the other hand, I wouldnt
> know  where  to  find  it. If its obvious Ive been blind (woudlnt be a
> first) but means I wont be the only one who doesnt know

It's one of the family of TB! lists, which includes TBBETA. TBBETA is
for beta users, TBUDL is The Bat! Users Discussion List. It's for
discussion of released versions. You can read about these lists
(including TBTECH and also TBOT--which is not in this family, it's The
Bat! Off Topic, with a different approach) here:

It's a beautiful website. There are buttons for easy subscribing and
clear explanations of everything addressed.

P.S. The above URL is at the bottom of all TBBETA posts.

Mary
The Bat 3.5.21 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2