Hello Arjan!

On Saturday, May 28, 2005, 4:42 PM, you wrote:

> There's no need to send each other old bat executables by mail.

> You can download any version you like, even versions you don't
> ever want to see again, including all Pre- or Post Release
> Beta's, Alpha's, Pre Beta's, Release Candidates etc, from Version
> 1.0 onward, from:

> http://files.nobat.ru/filemap

Wow! Thank you so very much, Arjan. I'm going to save this URL in
SmartBat.

You have no idea how many MBs of space you're enabling me to set free.
I have every msi and rar of every version of TB! I've ever downloaded,
except the infamous 3.5.0.14. ;)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.21 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2