Hello Roger!

On Sunday, May 29, 2005, 9:18 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Depends on how your eyes are functioning whether the rest is
MB>> "dressing" or not. :)

MB>> If the pale blue icons and other transparent pastels are hard to
MB>> see--as they are for me--then a change to a color with more contrast
MB>> against the background is more than just dressing.

> I  reinstalled the batskin.xml file so that I could change some of the
> glyphs.   For  some  reason  when  TB  uses batskin.xml instead of its
> internal  programme  the icons (glyphs) have more contrast, especially
> with  certain  themes  other  than the default (Windows).  It might be
> worth  your while trying these.  Unfortunately it does not include the
> yellow series you are using!

Thanks, Roger. Good info to have.

But it's the yellow envelopes for Unread that I need the most. They
are so essential to me and the loss of them was such a personal
show-stopper that I would have permanently reverted to v. 3.0.2.10 and
ceased beta testing if Miguel had not supplied a substitute. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.21 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2