Hello 9Val,

Here is my list.

1. Unicode/DBCS support

This is a long time wish. Why I still stay in v3.01.33? Because the DBCS support
of new v3.5.x is very bad. And the majority of my emails are DBCS messages...
:-(

What we need is not only RichViewEdit but also MicroEd fully support
Unicode/DBCS ;-)

2. Line spacing setting

currently, I cannot set the linespacing in TB. I'd like to use large font in
message viewer/editor, because my eyesight is not good. But the default
line-height
in TB is not suitable for me, I'd like to use 150% or 200% line-spacing, but I
cannot do so in TB presently

3. Account profile

Also a long time wish. For example, one mailbox is checked by LAN connection at
office and by dial-up at home. TB should introduce the "account profile" to
solve this problem. Just like becky.

4. Dispatcher Off-Line mode

As I've written in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] There should be a
option to enable off-line dispatcher. It is very useful for dispatching a
non-standard server or a standard server through poor internet connection

5. Universal Template Manager

IMO, current template organization of TB is quit confusing. Each folder has its
own template, each AB entry has its template, each account has its template and
there is also the QTs. It's hard to remember what folder/account/contact a
single QT or template is belong to. Please look at the Foxmail. It has a
Universal Template manager. You can define your template in it. And in each
account property, you can simply specify which template it should use.

6. Universal mailing list manager

In becky, you can setup the properties of a mailing list such as
posting/subscribe/unsubscribe/contact admin/get help or other commands in a
common manager. It can also auto create corresponding filters in filter manager
to filter incoming mailing list messages

7. Context menu in folder selection dialog

VF|property|select folder,
real folder|property|watch by
Mail Ticker|select folder... etc
In these folder selection dialog, I'd like to select one folder and its
sub-folder
together. How about introducing a context menu just like message finder folder
selection tab? IMO, it would be very convenient.

8. Mail Address Format in Message List View

I'd like to specify Mail Address Format of some messages as "Name <Address>" or
"Address (Name)" or Name only or Address only or just "AS IS".

9. Separate font for each CharSet

Each charset should have its own font/size setting. because one font/size may be
suitable for some charset only and not fit for others. For example, Using MS San
Serif/Courier New for western charset is good. But it look so ugly while apply
to Asian charset.

10. Better re-threading

In v3.5.x, I must break the thread if I connect a message to a wrong parent, and
re-connect it to the correct parent message. I'd like to see the feature that I
can move a message(with its sub-branch) inside a thread freely.

 Ming Chang                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)