Het was op woensdag 1 juni 2005 om 12:32 uur dat jij iets schreef over '3.5.25'
:

Hallo Maxim,

MM> [-] Removed some AVs

 also  something different in the installer my guess would be, since I cannot
 install. This is the error I got (wrote it down):

Error 1901.Error attempting to read from the source
installation database:
D:\WINDOWS\Installer\37ca4a9.msi.

Retry          Cancel

MM> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_pro_3-5-25.msi

 Tried this one, with the above error as a result.
 So  had  to  reinstall  -24.msi  since the installer had already deleted the
 orignal thebat.exe

--
regards,
 Cees

If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.
The Bat!  :bat2angel:  3.5.24 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2