Hello Nick.

--On 01 June 2005 08:17 -0500 you wrote about Re: Inside Tony's mind [Was:
no subject]:

> It's your form of irritainment. You'll never give it up.

I know, your right, I couldn't give it up. But that's more to do with the
people and the community on here rather than the reason we're all supposed
to be on here... The Email client.

For me, after approx four to five years of using TB I now find that it's
crap with no sign of improvement. Also I hate the fact I'm forced into
using a client I'd never heard of 2 weeks ago just to be able to get some
degree of reliability into my email experience.

If I thought something was being done to improve things I'd be a bit more
amicable of the situation. Trouble is I'm being totally ignored in favour
of missing icons, AV's that don't appear to exist and MSI's.

Just as I think I've found a temporary solution and decide to persevere a
bit longer, something else equally annoying happens and my confidence in
the product takes another dive.

They seem more worried about getting a Microsoft product to work rather
than their own.

--

Tony.

M.