Reply to message sent 6/1/2005, @ 23:44:36 (3:44 PM Locally)

Hello Avi,

> Because the CC now opens in the background, I am obliged to do extra
> work to view the CC, and this extra work - clicking the CC on the
> task bar - makes my use of TB less convenient.

As a workaround you could accomplish this using PowerPro.

I know that you want The Bat! to do things the way you think it should
but until then you can get the results you want via PowerPro.

As my mother used to say "Better to turn on a light than curse the
darkness".

Or, you can continue to complain and the rest of us will place side
bets as to who gets satisfaction first - you or Tony. ;-)

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger