Hello Allie,

AM> On Tuesday, May 31, 2005 at 10:44:38 AM [GMT -0500], Ming Chang wrote:

>> Please look at the Foxmail. It has a Universal Template manager. You
>> can define your template in it. And in each account property, you can
>> simply specify which template it should use.

<snip>
AM> TB!'s template structure is there for versatility and flexibility. If you
AM> wish to have only account templates then configure those and forget the
AM> rest.

sorry, I forget to include the folder/contact template in this case. What I said
should be:

You can define your template in Universal Template manager. And in each
account/folder/contact property, you can simply specify which predefined
template it should use or input the template directly.

 Ming Chang                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)