Here's a real minor nit, but let me at least air it and see if anyone
can at least verify it's not just me experiencing it.

When you create a new entry in an address book, the memo field starts
out with a blank line.

Now granted, probably nobody else would ever notice this. But I run a
regex that uses that field to address a reply to, and if it's blank,
defaults to the sender's first name. So, on a reply it sees the blank
line in the memo field as an entry and address a reply:

Hello
,

So whenever I create an entry in an address book I have to remember to
go and delete that blank line, which in the case of an automated
entry, I never notice until it hits me with that blank reply.

Again, not a huge problem but niggly nonetheless.

Can anyone at least confirm this is a global occurrence when creating
a new AB entry?

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger