On 6/7/05, Maxim Masiutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>Maxim, I am glad to see that the 3.5x beta series is continuing. I am
> >>very sorry to report that the Conncection Centre still opens in the
> >>background.
>
> It's just a fix for the "OTFE" bug.

Okay, Maxim, I can understand that. But what about the Connection
Centre bug that I have been reporting since RC5. Is it really that
difficult to fix? I mean, we're not talking about IMAP here! :-)

> >>I am also sorry to report that I still have no automated way to
> >>upgrade or change my settings to OTFE.
>
> We don't plan it currently.

I think that is a pity, but I could almost live with that - I might
even go through the backup+clean-install - if you would just fix that
Connection Centre issue - the CC opening in the background when I
select an account from the dropdown (popup) menu off the toolbar.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5.26