Hello Maxim!

On Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 6:59 AM, you wrote:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_pro_3-5-26.msi

I installed directly over 3.5.25, choosing a Complete install.

All has gone smoothly and quickly--a very fast launch of TB!
subsequent to installation, using the shortcut on my Desktop.

Just received a new mail without incident. Expect, of course, to send
this with no problem, either.

Maxim, I don't know whether you have time to read TBUDL. There's a
newbie there who very much wants OTFE on his laptop and so far has not
been able to achieve anything but plain text from v. 3.5.25. He says
he answered yes to the OTFE but no matter what he tried with changing
Registry Keys (on advice given him on TBUDL), it doesn't work. I don't
know what version of TB! he was using before this.

My question: If he joins the beta testers and gets 3.5.26 professional
msi, installing directly over his 3.5.25, ought that to solve his
problem?

Mary
The Bat 3.5.26 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2