On Friday, June 10, 2005, 10:33:19 AM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> But then, I mumbled something about IMAP to my IT manager a few
> months ago. He first got it wrong and sent me an email about MAPI.
> Now he's got IMAP working and is testing it (I hate it when people
> follow my half-thought-through suggestions). There is no way I'm
> giving up TB. What am I supposed to say: "It was only a joke" or
> "Please leave the POP access running, my email client is not quite
> up to par"?

I just started using IMAP myself, as a result of this and other recent
threads, and would never go back to POP. I don't really like Mulberry
so far, but am not having a bad experience with TB!. I do have
broadband (cable) access at both home and office, and haven't had
occasion to fire up my laptop at some dial-in spot, but I get the
waiting notice on mulberry occasionally and don't find myself delayed
by TB!. I haven't tinkered with default settings or anything.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.5.26 on Windows XP version 5,1