Hello TBBETA,

This is why I get the "No message loaded" error all the time with some
messages.

!13/06/2005, 21:07:02: IMAP - 1: Cannot select the mailbox "INBOX.The Boom
Clan". Server reports: Mailbox does not exist

What I'd like to know is why the above error?

I must just add that the Mailbox in question DOES exist, the message that
refuses to display DOES exist and I get NO such errors at all with Mulberry,
both the mailbox and message display perfectly fine without error.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5.26 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org