--On Tuesday, June 14, 2005 19:56:28 +0000 Vili <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you possibly imagine that sometimes someone is FORCED to use
other shitty email client, not TB! ??? Can you??

Some people don't give a damn if your having problems. Just so long as their desktop looks pretty with perfect threading, nice coloured icons and God forbid if they should have one of those icons missing.

Just so long as our problems don't interfere with them, just so long as they get the help they need without having to lift a finger to help anyone else.

Bunko vagy baratom, az a velemenyem.

I have no idea what you just said but it sounds good so I'll second it :)

--
Tony.

LM