Hello Bill.

--On 14 June 2005 17:47 -0500 you wrote about Re: No more OTFE?:

> Why did you do the following five things?

That's puzzling me as well. I had OTFE working fine with just the first 4,
search worked fine as well.

I'm just wondering, will the location of the mailbase make any difference?
I always have mine as a sub folder of the main Bat directory. This is
mainly because my backup method involves zipping up my complete Bat
installation complete with mail folders and I'd rather not have them dotted
about all over the place.

When you uninstall TB with the mail folders elsewhere, do they get removed
completely as well? Could the residue from them be causing problems? Just a
thought.

--
Tony.