Hello Charlene!

On Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 1:52 PM, you wrote:

>> Steps to reproduce:
>> 1) run TB
>> 2) close Windows (start menu or pushing the power button once)
>> 3) nothing happens.

Cannot confirm. TB! closed in less than a second (omitting to compress
all folders, as it is configured to do).

In less than another second Windows XP Home (Service Pack 2) began its
"shutting down" routine. This whole process seems to take about a
minute for me, as does the booting up routine. I think it's all the
external drives on my tower, plus all the processes that I run on
start-up.

TB! itself is still fast as greased lightning at everything for me.
Everything excepting "Search," that is, with which I have to be a
little bit patient in the new GUI. :)

>> Seems that the term signal is suppressed again.
>> Please confirm on https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4763
>> to prove it is not one person alone on this issue.

Sorry I could not confirm. And I plunged in and did your test without
even stopping to back up today's TB!

Fortunately, all was as usual when I launched it again. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.26 Professional installed in "plain" mode, and
Configured for POP3 in 2 accounts,
on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2