On Thursday, June 16, 2005, at 06:35 AM, Maxim Masiutin
wrote:

> [-] Double click didn't work in folder selection dialog.

Installed at work and using without problems for a while now.

Pleasantly surprised. :) Pleasantly surprised indeed.

Thought I'd let you know. Could be that it's a combination of TB! and
my change of IMAP server. I'm now using FastMail.

Though TB! needs to retrieve data to build the entire message list for
a mailbox before you can browse it, I do have to hand it to TB!. I
think it's the fastest at doing just that. I've not used another
client that's as efficient at retrieving all that data so that
threading can be done etc. ThunderBird was fast, but not as fast as
TB!.

So I'll see how often I end up with a corrupted cache etc. and see hwo
things go. But right now, with a light inflow of new mail, things are
smooth.

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.5.27