On Thursday, June 23, 2005, at 09:22 AM, Lars Sölter wrote:

> Yes, it is some kind of convetion for paragraphs in lager text
> bodies. But then how to handle tables or lists or ...

Indeed. However, but you were double line feeding for your paragraphs
using the Windows Editor while at the same time complaining that
MicroEd needs this. I was just wondering about the conflict.

For tables, I agree that it's a problem and hence my report about the
restriction in my problems with MicroEd. It's OK for paragraphs but
gets in the way for tables, though you *can* make tables. You just
have to switch to a different mode.

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.5.30