On 6/23/05, Tony Boom wrote:
> A bit like trying to park a car without power steering in a very tight
> restricted space and parking a car in the same space but with power
> steering. One is effortless, the other makes you puff a bit and sweat like a
> bacon sandwich.

I've often advised people to become vegetarian, but never anyone who
compared himself to a hunk of meat between two slices of bread. I
guess in your case I would first have to advise you to become a
vegetable. :-)

Hey, Tony, FTR, absolutely no offense intended - just couldn't resist
the plug for a better lifestyle.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.30