On 6/24/05, 9Val <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Avi,
>
> AY>    2. Several days ago, Maxim announced that several bug fixes had
> AY> already been completed - including a fix to the Connection Centre -
> AY> that I have been wanting for a long time. I would surely prefer to get
> AY> a version of TB with that long-awaited fix ASAP.
>
> Yes,  there  are  a  lot fixes. But current build is not yet ready for
> public, do you want to start another rush session?

Not at all. And I also don't want to be given another bunch of alpha
releases to test either. But I distinguish between betas and public
releases. I think what most people here found most alarming was the
fact that RL would put out an untested MSI as a public release - that
RL suddenly rushes to go public with something that was mysteriously
untested.

So, 9Val, I think you are confusing my point 2 with my point 1. My
first point was that there is - to the best of my knowledge - a
defective MSI on the RL Website as the current public release. I think
that should be fixed ASAP - in other words with an element of rush
about it.

My second point pertained only to beta releases. So we all know that
the fixes that have been done are not yet ready for the public. But we
are not the "public" - we are RL's beta testers. So why not releas a
version of TB with those fixes to us?

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.30