>>> [*] Other  : HTML clipboard format support in HTML editor
>>> [-] Other  : Major changes in charsets finished
>KT> Would you elaborate on these?
>1. HTML editor now supports inserting from browsers and other programs
>which use HTML as clipboard format

I dont know, by my opinion, it does not work. I opened the HTML editor,
went to Ritlabs site, copied that Save your time... etc with the
picture paragraph to the clipboard, tried to insert to the HTML editor,
no luck. Also, an empty TMemo component appeared above my icons.
.

I tried other pages with picture, no luck...

Try it.

--
Vili