On Friday, June 24, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Dwight A Corrin
wrote:

>> Try to delete Account.imf file in account directory.

> I don't know what file you are referring to. I have searched the
> following combinations and not found anything which comes close

Use explorer and navigate to the actual problem account's directory.
It's within the Mail folder.

In the account directory you'll see all the cache files etc. Scroll
down and you'll see account.imf. It's certainly there for me.

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.5.30