Hi Bill McCarthy and all others,

Saturday, June 25, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :
> I see that Avi has set up a new BT report and that you
> and Michael Acklin have added valuable comments to it.
> That's great!

Please take this as an encouragement and be as TB-Co-user-friendly. Do
not hesitate and add comments, wishes and so on wherever it seems to
make sense for you. I sometimes feel a bit unconsidered (my splitting
mail problem for examle). Together is the way!
:girlcheer:

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara