Hello Goncalo,

ASK>> This sounds as if things get worse from version to version, I can't
confirm
ASK>> that (but I'm not an IMAP user).
GF> If   you  were  an  Exchange  user  like Vili you would probably think
GF> otherwise.

I mainly use POP3, but I have an Exchange account on the beta machine.
I will also put an IMAP account on that to see the IMAP problems.

I  was  drastic  to  NOT  release  v31  on the web, as that would make
Exchange  users  crazy...  Or: "I am an Exchange user. Lets try TB!...
Oh, f..k, it does not even work..."

Lets avoid it...

--
Vili